Monday, September 19, 2011

At the hotel

It's about 10 o'clock here in Texas, but I decided I would write one quick post just to let everyone know that T is doing well. The cast on his left arm is driving him crazy, and he's a little concerned what his arm is going to look like once it's off, but all in all, he is really doing well. Tomorrow afternoon we'll see the plastic surgeon and have (supposedly) the cast and the drain removed. I think this is a pretty sure thing, but I've learned to always expect the unexpected. 

We did learn we won't be able to return until Monday, but that probably works out for the best. The trip back should be pretty interesting. T is not allowed to lift anything with his left hand and no more than five pounds with his right. That has him pretty concerned but I think I have figured out how to make everything work for us. Yeah, I have a plan - I know, no one is surprised by that. 

So, we are ready to crash. The idea of sleeping without interruption (unless we choose to wake ourselves for whatever reason) is pretty appealing. Have a great night all. Oh how grateful we are for the prayer cover! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. We women always seem to create a plan when it comes to making sure our husbands get the rest and recuperation they so richly need! (Despite their desires to be gallant that is ...)

    Blessings and Don't hurt yourself either :)

    ReplyDelete