Friday, July 29, 2011

Clouds

Well, the word is out. It was posted on the international prayer line for our church so my guess is it will travel quickly. Today the HMO office called and approved the PET scan. That's good news. They had it happening in Houston rather than Olympia so T changed that detail and should get an appointment call soon.


Someone was asking me how my husband is doing. He's doing great! We had no idea this cancer had returned. Every test was negative... except that biopsy. Oh how I wish it was a mistake. Regardless, it has had no physical effect on his ability to function. I think it does mess with his mind from time to time. He goes to work every day and then comes home and works some more. The man's a machine... always has been. Well... not really a machine, he just has a very high energy level and works long and hard. 


I stopped by the school today to have lunch with him. It was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted him to get outside so I knew having lunch with him would make that happen. While I was there, he mentioned today's devotional from Oswald Chambers. T has read and reread OC so many times, I'm sure he's lost count. Today's devotional really spoke to us. It was about clouds. It's a completely different way of looking at suffering. Not sure what we need to unlearn but we're going to try to do it fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment